Simone Morris is CEO of Simone Morris Enterprises, LLC. Her company offers diversity and inclusion consulting and training, project management training, career management coaching and speaking services.
Some examples of client projects include:
- Providing leadership recommendations on dealing with the results of employee engagement survey data
- Providing project management for Diversity Inc Top 50 Awards Employer Submission
- Providing project management for Working Mother/NAFE Diversity Awards Employer Submission
- Developing a community outreach website for at-risk youth
- Creating a strategy for dealing with equity challenges in the workplace
- Strengthening confidence to define an exit strategy for challenging manager/employee situation
- Defining and activating personal brand
- Creating plan to address and deal with difficult feedback
- Becoming an Effective Presenter
- Sharing her thought leadership on diversity and inclusion topics
- Presenting on the power of owning your career
- Providing training on project management
- And more
Before branching out on her own, Simone spent two decades in Corporate America. She has extensive leadership experience and holds a Masters of Business Administration degree from the University of Connecticut. She also holds the Associate Certified Coach credential from the International Coaching Federation as well as the certified Project Management Professional distinction from the Project Management Institute. She is an adjunct faculty member for the American Management Association. Simone has also been recognized by Diversity Best Practices and Diversity MBA for her exceptional leadership skills as a Diversity Practitioner.
She is a coach for Stand Beside Them, Inc. whose mission is to provide coaching services to our returning service members and their families/caregivers who may be encountering obstacles here on the home front.
Her hobbies include continuous learning, traveling, volleyball, and taking long walks to continually discover the beauty of the outdoors.
To begin a possibilities conversation with Simone, please call 929-399-6241, email email@example.com or submit a form and we will follow up with you directly.